- Cloud based and secured company account, hosting all standards, settings, contacts, assets and project files storage, accessible only by invited user accounts
- A standalone application installed on each PC, connected to the main Company account, using its predefined settings, and automating AutoCAD and other 3rd party applications.
- Project files, company assets, multi-standards and settings can be stored on shared network drives or local drives and always synced with the Cloud from anywhere, anytime.
- Per project and per discipline file management.
- Per project and per discipline Layer Standard, Naming Standard, Drawing Style Standard, drawing units, scales, title blocks and layouts management.
- Per project and per user role, accessibility and security privileges.
- An offline caching system will help users to continue working on the system even if they are disconnected from the internet, and sync back when online again.
- CADstrata comes with a prebuilt AIA (American Institute of Architects) and NCS (National CAD Standard) compatible settings, and can be highly customizable to meet any company's standards.
CADstrata can easily connect with AutoCAD versions 2008 till 2015 and verticals,
as well as MS Office and the Adobe Suite for several document management
- Powered by Element^N Apstrata Cloud Platform, CADstrata system does not require any additional server installations management and support, just install the PC Application, connect to internet and login to your company